CELTA Course Entry Requirements & Eligibility for all accredited courses:
You must be:
- at least 20 years old (when the course begins)
- have a standard of education that allows entry to higher education in your country
- competent in written and spoken English (C1 level on the Common European Framework).
- Seminars and workshops. The face-to-face course is conducted intensively over a month period.
- Participants will attend teaching practices, feedback and guided lesson planning
- It is recommended that participants have no work or study commitments besides the CELTA course.
- Maximum of 16 students in each course.